Elder Care–Financial Care
Finally… Worry Free Financial Management for Your Aging Parent or Family Member.
The financial aspects of caring for an aging parent or family member are often more than most individuals can take on. When day-to-day tasks-bill paying, balancing a checkbook or responding to an emergency need such as home repairs or emergency medical expenses-become more than your loved one can handle, you can rest assured knowing that our elder care experts are here to take care of these things for you and for them.
We become a member of YOUR team, helping you to look out for the best interests of your loved one, and we report to you every step of the way.
Our services span the entire gap of financial needs, everything from day-to-day managing of the check book and general bill paying services to preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
Feel free to ask us about our services in…
- personal bookkeeping; including household bill payment, budgeting and records management.
- managing income receipts, deposits and disbursements.
- offering assistance and advice for dealing with unexpected household financial issues and emergencies.
- coordinating day-to-day financial transactions such as repair services, maintenance and medical expenses.
- identifying retirement needs and goals, as well as managing retirement account disbursements.
- help monitoring investment portfolios and working in conjunction with investment advisors to maintain assets.
- organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to help assess what remains to be addressed.
- analyzing income and expenses to determine long-term financial goals and needs.
- providing answers to questions about social security, pensions, Medicare, insurance benefits and other concerns regarding elder well-being.
- tax preparation, filing, gifts, and estate taxes and planning services.
- referrals and connections to local service agencies and assistance services.
It doesn’t matter if your loved one simply needs a little assistance to remain independent or substantial help managing their finances as they age, we provide services to cover the whole spectrum of elder needs. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
What our Clients are saying
We were so lucky to have been referred to the team at Burkart & Stevens. My husband and I were on a tight deadline in order to file taxes before purchasing a home and Cole didn’t hesitate to jump right in. He went above and beyond to work with us, answering every question we had along the way. A year later, we are starting a new year free of anxiety and the lingering uncertainty that usually surrounds our tax filing. In a way, Cole and his team have become an integral part of our family and we couldn’t be more grateful for them!Stephanie Wise
Fast and efficient. Loyal and honest. Way better than anyone I’ve ever had before. I would recommend this company to anyone!Kara Grace Jackson